Premium Season Pass
The All-Inclusive Snow Experience
We do things differently here at Porters. For a limited time we’re offering Australasia’s first all-inclusive Premium Season Pass. Each pass comes with added extras including hearty and delicious lunch options, all-day snacks and hot drinks. You also get reserved parking, gear hire, unlimited group lessons, skill improvement clinics, on-mountain storage for ski and snowboards, and much more.
If you are interested in a split payment option for the purchase of a Premium Season Pass please contact us for further details HERE.
Our Premium Season Pass has something for everyone, no matter if you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced skier or snowboarder. At Porters, we promise uncrowded slopes and shorter queues so you can get #moresnowtime.
The Premium Season Pass includes:
- Season lift pass
- PLUS F&B providing delicious, hearty and fresh meal options and complimentary all-day snacks and hot drinks including barista coffee
- Access to reserved parking close to all facilities
- No “turn-away” policy even on capacity days
- Complimentary daily ski or snowboard rental
- One complimentary private lesson per season
- Unlimited group lessons for beginners, or unlimited skill improvement clinics for intermediate/advanced skiers and snowboarders
- Personal on-mountain equipment storage
- 20% loyalty card for all on-mountain purchases
- A complimentary ski or board wax
Make the most of the winter with a lift only season pass at Porters! We are the closest ski area to Christchurch – just over an hour’s drive from the airport.
Porters is a great place to learn to ski or snowboard because of our accessible base facilities and easy access road. We recently redesigned our learner slopes so beginners and early intermediates can enjoy a better experience in a safe and comfortable environment.
We also have epic mountain terrain for experts with our rock-lined powder filled chutes and steep groomed trails. There’s nothing better than laying down some big high speed turns over 600 metre vertical runs. Head straight to Big Mama or try Bluff Face if you’re up for a challenge.
We look forward to seeing you at Porters this season.